Remove dents without painting / Door Dings / Minor Creases / Hail damage/Dent removal
1. Make sure that everyone involved in the accident is okay.
2. Call to police to get a police report.
3. Exchange insurance information. Get the names, numbers, addresses, drivers' license numbers, license plate numbers, and basic insurance information from all drivers involved. If there are passengers, also obtain their names, numbers, and addresses. In talking to other drivers, try to be cordial and cooperative .
4. Take photographs.
5. Call to our collision repair
Our auto body repair working with all insurance companies (State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, Progressive etc). The short steps what you need to do if you decided go thru the insurance company and repair your vehicle (please remember that each case is individual):
1. Stop by at our collision repair for free consultation
2. Report a claim with insurance company ( if need it). If you need
help, we are here to help you.
3. Leave the car at our shop for estimating and repair.
4. You can take a rental car in out facility (if you need and want)
Our auto body shop works with one of the rental companies which allow us to keep rental cars in our facility. The customer doesn't need to go somewhere and wait unknowing time. In our collision repair to sign up rental agreement will take about 5-7 minutes and you ready to go. Also, returning rental vehicle back to our shop in Huntingdon Valley. This option saves customers time.
CCC ONE has long been an industry leader and the #1 estimating system for collision repairers .
We will estimate your damage vehicle with CCC One estimating program that you can present our appraisal to your insurance company. Or the insurance company can send thru this software the open shop assignment to our auto body repair and we will process your claim and get approval from your company to repair your vehicle.